What are our Roller Skating Lessons?
Fancy becoming a top skater? Well now you can with The Rink at D12!
All participants are split into different grades dependent on skill level. Classes are run weekly and are taught by our artistic skating coach. With only limited places available call 01 408 1033 or email email@example.com to secure a place.
Roller Skating Lessons aim to:
- To introduce Roller Skating as a fun and healthy option to keep fit.
- To help participants learn to skate to the best of their ability.
- To create an understanding of the importance of avoiding unnecessary accidents.
- To allow a more social side of Roller Skating, the ability to meet people from various backgrounds and make new friends.
- To allow participants to participate in skating competitions and events.
|Day – Time||Duration||Age – Level||Teachers|
|Saturday – 9:15am||45 Minutes||Mixed – Intermediate||Ms Patti Naughton|
|Saturday – 10:00am||45 Minutes||Childrens – Beginners||Ms Patti Naughton|
|Wednesday – 7:00pm||45 Minutes||Adults||Ms Patti Naughton|
- €5 extra for a half hour practice time after your lesson!
- €5 extra to stay for our roller disco session!