Unique, Memorable Birthday Parties
Our birthday parties will provide you with a party you’ll never forget. We have skating, we have food and most importantly we have fun and games. Why else would you choose any venue other than The Rink at D12 for your special day?
We recommend our birthday parties for children 7+ years.
€15 per child
Roller skating birthday parties with food. Includes:
Roller skate hire,
Protective equipment hire,
Happy Birthday played for you,
A large slice of pizza or hotdog,
A 500ml soft drink/water/slushie,
Plates and napkins,
Fun skate games.
To make sure your party goers won’t be late for your skate date we have birthday party invitations available to download.
Tap the days below to see our opening hours:
Birthday Parties FAQs
On our Saturday & Sunday afternoon sessions we have a minimum of 10 children. We have no minimum on our birthday parties for all other sessions.
Pre-booking is essential for birthday parties or large group and requires a €50 deposit. Pre-booking is not required for general admission skating.
Final payment is due at the beginning of the roller skating session. Your deposit of €50 will be deducted at this point. We accept cash and all major credit and debit cards.
Free admission is available to all non-skaters whilst any adults who wish to skate can do so at a cost of €10. (All adults must sign waiver onsite).
We do not permit any outside food or drink except for water and a birthday cake.
- No outside food or drink is permitted inside The Rink at D12.
- Wrist guards must be worn by all patrons.
- It is not permitted to skate in groups larger than two.
- No bare feet. Socks are required for skate rental.
- No pushing, tripping or playing tag.
- Electronic Devices (eg. phones) are not permitted on the rink floor.
- Inline Skates (Roller Blades) are not permitted for use in the rink.
- No squatting except during a designated special skate.
- No stopping along the floor. All skaters must attempt to keep moving at all times.
- No eating or drinking on the skating floor.
- Jumps, spins or dancing are to be kept to the centre of the floor and are permitted only at the discretion of the Manager or Floor Guards on duty.
- Fast Skating at the discretion of the Manager or Floor Guards on duty.
- Foul language will not be tolerated.
- Any objects found that poses a danger to our patrons will be confiscated by the Management.
- Prams and buggies are permitted at the discretion of the Manager or Floor Guards on duty.
- No intoxication of any kind.
- Parents are not allowed to carry children on the rink floor.
- Toe stops or dance plugs are required for all skates.
- All skates are subject to inspection by the management.
- No sitting on the edge of the rink floor or on the stage.
- Both shoes will be held for skate rental until skates are returned. All shoes, coats bags or other personal items must be kept in the cloakroom.
- The Rink at D12 is not responsible for lost or missing items.
- No walking on the rink floor during skating sessions.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Skate at your own risk and ability.
- Young children must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Extra Rules are at the discretion of staff on duty.